Share this page:

About

Paccar Scout Camp is situated on the ridge between Chalfont St. Peter and the River Colne in the beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside. Wholly owned by Greater London Middlesex West Scout County we provide adventurous activities and residential opportunities for some 50,000 young people a year. With ambitious plans for the complete replacement of the majority of our accommodation in the coming years, and construction on the first phase about to begin, now is an exciting time for the site.

We originally opened in 1938 when the camp was purchased by The Scout Association after an anonymous donation of money, it was operated by Scout Headquaters as a base for scouts to camp.

In 1970 Greater London Middlesex West took over the site as its County campsite and Training Centre. In 2008, following a donation of £500,000 from the PACCAR Foundation, the site name was changed to PACCAR Scout Camp.

We have a variety of buildings offering accommodation and space to be used for badge work, games or training facilities. We have 44 acres of woodland and two large fields (one of 6 acres and one of 10 acres) both perfect for camping.

Our assortment of activities are all designed with fun and entertainment in mind, they help build self-esteem, confidence and team work skills. Our activities are all run by our Activity Crew members who hold the relevant qualifications for each activity.

 



Latest vacancies

Share this page:

Copyright ©2006 - 2019. 247 Media Ltd.